Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ITS BEEN A WHILE....OH WELL

Well its been a while since my last post but I really haven't had time ............So here ya go..........Since the last time i was on here There has been allot of things happening............Jasper is playing tee ball and well of course I want her to be playing like its the last game of the World Series........And nearly ruined the whole experience.Soooooooooooooooo I had to give my self a little time out, Then after i Gathered myself, we had a good time..jasper looked so cute in her little uniform and she ran those bases like a pro.................I think shes the fastest player on the team.......And those crazy kids.There was one boy that was on the other team that every time that the ball was hit He acctualy ran after the ball, The only problem was that he was on the team that was hitting at the time........too funny..................Anyway she had a great time and then after that we all went back to the house and just hung out until Me and Lady J went over to D&M riddles house to watch the UGA/AZSt game...........And as predicted the Dawgs whooped up on that PAC 10 team from the desert..............And what a game it was Georgia was definitely on...........AJ green the fab fresh had his proverbial "coming out party9 receptions for a buck fifty and change, Knowshon Had another block buster outing as well Tacking on 145 and two trips to pay dirt( thats touchdowns for those that don't know football lingo)...........And Stafford had his best outing as a QB for Georgia yet..............Next up the Alabama Crimson Tide come rolling into Athens........And oh yeah baby "ITS GONNA BE A BLACK-OUT" last year we had a black-out for the Auburn game and we beat the "shibble-spanks" out of them.........I think we will win this one .....it might be a little tough but I have faith I'm My Dawgs!!!!

I'm gonna try and get more creative with this so it will be more entertaining to read .........this is only my 2nd post so I'm still trying to get the hang of it..............So bye for now and I'll be back hopefully tomorrow.........until then ................PEACE!!!

No comments: